VIP Perks is an advanced method for our spending players. The funds collected from subscribers to our VIP Perks will be used for server maintenance and cash rewards for our upcoming events.
Please be reminded that VIP Perks users must still adhere to the rules of our server. Any VIP Perks user who violates our rules will still be subject to penalties based on their violation.
The benefits of our VIP Perks include the following:
- Additional Base/Job Exp: x5
- EXP Penalty: .5%
- Healing NPC + Agi / Bless
- Dungeon Warper Only available at Level 1 exclude questable maps. (You need to finish the quest for the questable map before you can access it.)
- Increase Storage Space: 300
- Remove all gemstone requirements
- Renewal Free Mercenary Rental
- VIP Daily Supply
Create a market clone, to leave a message for other players while the player can go hunting/questing/events
kill the market clone without logging off
Enables or disables autolooting items from killed mobs. If a percentage is given, only items dropped at that rate and below will be autolooted.
When you are in autoattack mode (@aaon), you can use this. Your character will remain online even when your client is logged out.
Locates and displays the position of a certain mob on the current map.
Warps to your save point.
Kill your self
@aaoff ( Auto Attack System )
Turn off the auto attack
@aaon ( Auto Attack System )
Allow your players to farm legally xp or drop or both on a map while they are away from computer / game.
- 1.Auto heal skill (skill list : Heal, Highness Heal, Potion Pitcher, others can be added on script side)
- 2.Auto HP / SP potions use (Configure min HP or SP before using it)
- 3.Sit / Regen (Configure min HP or SP before sit, it auto stand to attack if hit)
- 4.Auto buff skill (Player can choose between all his support skills, it checked if the player is still under status to rebuff)
- 5.Auto attack skill (Player can choose between all his target or ground skills, if ground, the skill is used on ennemie position)
- 6.Auto buff item use (item list : Concentration, Awakening, Berserk potions, others can be added on script side, player can choose the delay between each use)
- 7.Disallow warp to another map while autoattack running (avoid any issue if used with @battleoffline)
- 8.If death, disactivate the auto attack status
- 9.Allow player to disable auto melee attack (usefull for job that only want to use skills)
- 10.Teleportation configuration (skill and fly wing, ex 1) if no mob meet after x s 2) if low hp))
- 11.Allow player to choose enemies by mob id (+ Allow player to attack or ignore if hit by an aggressive monster not on list)
- 12.Allow player to choose item to loot by item id
- 13.Moving configuration (randomly or straight until encouter an obstacle)
@packetfilter enable you to filter a lot of features and is really configurable.
@packetfilter COHM EOHM
allow block normal chat and emotion from non-related players, pets, homunculus and monsters but this doesn’t block normal chat from party/guild members
a full list of flags are
C = ignore normal Chat, including Dancer’s scream, Bard’s frost joke, and pet’s talk (pet start to talk when intimacy > 900)
E = ignore emotion, including monster and pet emotion (but NOT pet performance)
I = ignore Item use effect
A = ignore normal Attack animation (based on receiving side), your own attack animation are always shown
B = Buffing skill animations (based on receiving side), your own casting animation are always shown
S = Status effect
T = offensive single Target skill/spell animations (based on receiving side), your own casting animation are always shown
G = Ground based skills (eg:storm gust), your own casting animation are always shown
M = Music dance/songs from Bard/Dancer
D = Direction. Recommend filter on Party/Guild type and not enemies. Highly Recommend for supportive type Class.
after the Main type, also support additional flags
S = Self
P = Party
G = Guild
B = Battleground
C = Clan
O = Other players, none of the above
H = Homunculus/pets/elementals/mercenary and player’s @summon
M = Monsters